Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall in Chocolate {Free Printable}

This week I have been working on bringing in a few Fall vignettes at my house.  I am sort of obsessed with orange right now so I have been introducing it in several places throughout my main living area.  Yesterday I shared my orange split pea trees.  Today, I have a fun, free printable for you.

I came across this awesome saying on Etsy ... "Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate".  Immediately I started dreaming about the Fall themed candy I have started seeing in the stores.  While the saying isn't specifically "Fall", it seemed perfect to use the Fall colored candies to make a free printable. 

I headed to the store in search of the Hershey Kisses autumn mix.  Alas, after going to two stores with none to be found, I decided that the autumn M&Ms would work just as well.  I hurried home, ripped open the bag (shoved a handful in my mouth) and poured some out onto my black flat top stove.  After doing several food photo shoots in my kitchen I found out this makes a perfect black background, just like the professionals. 

I snapped a few pictures, opened up Picnik and got to work.  I love how it turned out and am so excited to share it with you.  I created this as an 8x10, however I left ample framing so that it can easily be cropped to a 5x7 or 4x6 or even up-sized to a 9x12 or 11x16.

Click here to download.  Once in Flickr, right click on the picture.  Select the size you would like to download, I recommend at least the Medium 640.  Click Download and save to your computer.  If you use this printable in a blog post, please link back to this original post.  Thank you.

Excuse me, because I need to go hide the rest of the bag of M&Ms from my husband and kids!  Hee hee!

Linked up with...


  1. Very cute. I tried to buy mm's at Walgreens this week but they were sold out on Sunday! Bummer.

  2. Oh my... this is ADORABLE! I am printing one out for myself and my mom as we both truly believe in this saying. ;) I love it!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to share this with So Sweet Sundays!


Thank you for visiting OFH! The spam has been so bad I had to turn on the word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.